Tuesday 13 January 2015

Still sticking at it!

The decluttering has been going well, and I have kept on track, my Filofax is updated and I am ready to face the next week!

I have managed to create an envelope book, which I am quite  pleased with, I really like the way that the spine looks!  the papers are from a very old pad of paper called once upon a time and I created all the envelopes with the stampin up envelope punch board, so I was quite please to be using it!

the spine gives the book a nice look










This page reminded me of Beauty and the Beast!


The cover, both back and front I wanted to feel magic, after all this is a gift book, so in the envelope pockets I will be putting tags with gifts on them! When I have created the Tags I will post a picture!










I have ordered a range of Christmas fabric from Miss Tillys so won't be starting the stocking until this arrives!  I am working in Bristol for a couple of days this week, so not sure what crafting will be done in the evenings, but hoping to dust off my machine at the weekend and get a bit of stitching done!

Right off to check my to do list!

1 comment:

  1. It look fabulous, it's good to see you paper crafting again.

    ReplyDelete