Sunday 4 January 2015

New Year again!

New year, new  start, I love the feeling I get each year that this will be better than the last.  it was certainly the case last year, and with this in mind I have set myself some new goals.  Most of them involve organisation in some form or another.

I am planning to read more blogs, rather than Pinterest, and I really hope to take part in some challenges this year, both for paper craft and stitching, having met some lovely people at the South West Stitchers group I feel inspired. It would be lovely to start blogging again, both how my goals are going and random wittering too!

I have signed up to home-storage-solutions-101 to see if I can get a handle on being more organised, and also headspace which encourages mindfulness at 10 minutes a day, as a way to help me get some more me time.

Of course early days, and I have fallen off the wagon so many times before, however having achieved other goals in my life having previously tumbled sometimes it is just about timing, something that did not work at one time works perfectly for you now.

See Yorkshire puddings, alway have been more like pancakes, but all of a sudden, possibly because I don't eat them any more........ perfect Pah!


1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year to you and your family. Wishing you well for all your goals in 2015. x

    ReplyDelete