Tuesday 6 January 2015

Deciding on 2 projects to have a play with..

To get me doing something creative I have decided to choose 2 projects to complete. The sewing project will be done by March and can be found here at quirkyhannah's blog, Hannah has been kind enough to give me the instructions.

I love the elf theme and have just the right fabric to go with the design!
















I am also keen to do some paper craft, and I thought that I may have a go at a little black book for my husband as a valentine, I have done this before, it's kind of an envelope book that you put little "promises" in each pocket, which I think is good fun, both thinking of what little surprises I can put in and actually creating it.

This will also make my play again with the Stampin Up envelope punch, which produces little envelopes of various sizes, that can then be used to create and envelope book.  If you are interested in buying one please let me know, as the Sale-a-bration is now on so there are some lovely extra's on offer!!   If I can I will post pictures of it as I go so you can see what I do with it!

Off to go and find some apropriate card stock and paper!

1 comment:

  1. Both projects sound like great fun. The envelope punch board is a great tool - so many different uses other than just envelopes.

    ReplyDelete